Wednesday 28 July 2010

Green (Living) Review

A quick post telling you about another fantastic blog called 'Green (Living) Review' - which reviews all things to do with the environment and sustainable living.  Packed full of hints and tips, information about items in the news, green products and lots of more.  I found it while surfing for related blogs and I ended up staying for ages - a very interesting read for people interested in the environment. 

You can find it here: http://greenreview.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the flowers, so to speak. This is very kind of you.

    Thanks and regards,
    Michael
    Editor
    GREEN (LIVING) REVIEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem at all - I spent quite a lot of time browsing it when I should have been working! So if my boss complains I'll point him in the direction of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete