Friday 9 July 2010

Hello :)

We'd all like to do a bit more. Be a bit greener, a bit more socially aware, a bit more ethical, a bit kinder. But most of us know we don't do enough - I'll be the first to hold up my hands and say I can be lazy and dare I say it (I'll whisper it instead) a bit selfish.

But aren't we all?

How many of us can say we always put the third world first, or the environment, or the homeless? How many of us do something for someone else every day? Plenty, I'm sure. And those people have my endless admiration. But for the rest of us, we want to do more, but let's face it, we want to enjoy our lives too.

So I've set up this blog. It's mainly a place for me to put down my incoherent ramblings, but hopefully other people will find it valuable too. Hopefully it will become a welcoming, inclusive community for people who care about the world, and we can share tips for leading a more ethical life (and maybe have a bit of banter at the same time).

I'm certainly no expert. This will be a learning experience for me as well as anyone else who reads this. Please feel free to leave any comments and I will always try and reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment